February 15, 2018
EBARA CORPORATION (hereinafter “Ebara”) has won an award for "Excellent Performance" from Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (Head office: Taiwan. Hereinafter “TSMC”). This marks the sixth year in a row and the eight time overall that EBARA has received the award.
The award ceremony was held at the 17th Annual Supply Chain Management Forum on December 7, 2017. More than six hundred suppliers took part, with twelve companies receiving awards. Three achievements were cited as reasons for EBARA winning the award: Outstanding development support for R&D Department, Product yield improvement under the direct guidance of top management, and Contributions made to continuous and deliberate productivity improvements attained through innovative development activities.
Each year, TSMC selects multiple supplier companies that have exhibited outstanding performance and provided service and support and presents them with an Excellent Performance Award.
Moving forward, the Precision Machinery Company, one of EBARA’s core business segments that supplies semiconductor manufacturing equipment and components, will continue to offer products and services to boost customer productivity and help lower total costs.
“History of Awards from TSMC”
- 2008: Supplier Excellence Award（CMP equipment）
- 2009: Supplier Excellence Award（CMP equipment）
- 2012: Supplier Excellence Award（CMP equipment）
- 2013: Supplier Excellence Award（CMP equipment）
- 2014: Excellent Performance in CMP Equipment
- 2015: Excellent Performance in CMP and Electroplating Equipment
- 2016: Excellent Performance in CMP and Electroplating Equipment
- 2017: Excellent Performance in CMP Equipment
※No award ceremony in 2016
Masao Asami(left), President of the Precision Machinery Company of Ebara Corporation, receives the award from TSMC President & Co-CEO Dr. Mark Liu(right)